Guest Cabins & Suites
The Sonesta St. George I offers
luxurious accommodations that provide the ultimate in comfort, elegance and
design. With 47 Deluxe Cabins, 9 Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite,
St. George I features the highest quality furnishings and most upscale amenities.
All accommodations feature:
- Plasma screen TV, equipped with the latest technology and featuring a live sailing channel
- Double-glass panoramic french windows that open to bring in fresh breezes from the Nile
- Internet access
- Direct-dial telephone
- Individual climate control
- Electronic door locks
- Hair dryer
- Bathrooms equipped with spa unit; including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage
- All cabins and suites are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas.
Dining & Entertainment
Located on the lower deck, our Main Dining Room, designed with sophistication and style, serves breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte dinners.
Sun Deck Bar
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages.
Unique classical motifs decorate the walls and ceiling of the Lounge, which features a dance floor and stages nightly entertainment. A full-service bar serves a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Adorned with elegant décor, the Panoramic Lounge, located on Deck 4, offers panoramic views of the Nile and is available for special functions and meetings.
Elegant and sophisticated, the Piano Bar is lit by a dramatic, handmade chandelier and serves a variety of cocktails and beverages.
Features & Services
- Main dining room, sun deck bar, lounge, panoramic lounge, piano bar
- Nightly entertainment
- Sun deck
- Oversize pool with shallow water extension and Jacuzzi
- Spa & wellness center with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath